My Pinup Style Make Up After Watching a Bunch of the Great and Lovely Lisa Eldridge's Make Up Retro Pin-Up Style Tutorials - Adventures in Celebrity Pin Up Makeup Art
With long black hair and short bettie bangs, it is only proper to brush up on my pinup makeup style techniques. One of my favorite make up artists is Lisa Eldridge. She seems really lovely and whenever I need to avoid the news and unplug from real life, I love watching makeup tutorials as some shiny happy self-care.
Here are links to the Great and Lovely Lisa Eldridge, for a variety of tips and tricks in Pin Up Style Make-Up:
- Bettie Page Pinup Make Up Tutorial (2012): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUrSTjAwsuA
- Bettie Page Homage Video by Lisa Eldridge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFhYjra2a-M&t=1s
- Pin Up Makeup Tutorial (2010): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1sHwEZATpg
- Amy Winehouse Makeup Tutorial with Guest Makeup Artist Valli O'Reilly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFhYjra2a-M&t=1s
- THE Adele Make Up Tutorial with Guest Make Up Artist Michael Ashton (this one was REALLY popular and fantastic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayFFmXmMfN8
The Results of Watching Vintage Style Pin Up Make Up Tutorials
Well, kids? What do you think? It takes a while, I had the day off when I took up this adventure. But I thought I looked very nice indeed. And, of course, it was a BLAST to play with make up and use my little old face as a palette.